Sunday 11 February 2018

Goliath Hunters - Necromunda

Howdy folks!

It's been quite a long time since I posted (Or touched a model to begin with), but I got Necromunda Underhive for Christmas and finally managed to finish the modelling and base spraying of my Goliaths. Necromunda really strikes me as the most maintainable type of game that Games Workshop has released, at least in the sense of collecting/buying models. This is a big deal for someone who was completely put-off from the amount of models you "need" to make an army, so Nec is scratching a very sweet spot for me. These Goliaths are hunting-themed, in the 40K sense. I've added quite a few skulls from the Citadel skulls set and the Warhammer Giant kit, amongst many other kits. Hopefully this makes up for a few years of static... I'll be painting these guys while I'm up in Dublin and making the Eschers when I make my way back to Wexford on the weekends. I'll have more pictures soon, so enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back mate. They are great models, looking forward to more content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Almost got one fully painted now.

      Delete