Sunday 5 March 2023

Resident Evil 2 Mr. X and zombies dogs

Hey Folks!

I painted this Mr. X ages ago, but the four zombie dogs I just finished last night. The dogs were surprisingly fun and easy to paint, so as I started with the first one, the remaining ones caught my eye too and I ended up starting and finishing the lot in one night.


 
I've already started working on my Dark Elf Bloodbowl team too, seems like finishing my DnD party was all I needed to go on a painting conquest!

Also for the sake of future-Marc's sanity when I try to remember what paints I used, I'll mention that the important colours used above were dark seagreen for the dogs base, vermillion for the exposed flesh and either brown or light brown with black for the dogs fur.

Cheers, Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment