Thursday 23 January 2014

It's been over a month since the last post, but I have a good excuse, as I landed my first job out of college at last!

I've had to sort out a tonne of stuff and have very little time left in the evenings anymore (I get home at around half six, but have to sleeping by around eleven, because I have to get up so early). So I get about four and a half hours each day to myself really. Regardless, I have gotten a bunch of models made.

I've gotten into the habit of spending a load of time simply making models, since it's starting to feel like a waste when I don't make use of all the bitz  I've accumulated over the years.

Anyway, less talk, more models!

The story behind these guys is that they are the "straight-edge" marines of the Night Lords legion. The types that despise Chaos...

I didn't have the bitz I needed to make them all with non-chaosy legs, but there are parts on some models where I've defaced chaos symbols, much like Talos from the Night Lords trilogy defaced the Imperial Eagle on his armour.

Loads of bitz were used on these models, from Cadian Guardsmen, Grave Guard, Ork Boyz, Space Marines, Dark Eldar Wyches, Chaos Knights, Chaos Terminator Lord,, Catachans, Orc's, the new Raptor/Warp Talon kit... Not to mention the Night Lords conversion pack and the chaos space marine kit itself!

The models are in order of preference, the last one being my favorite by a bit. Some have been sprayed black already, but you can still see the detail.

After these chaps, I'll still have six chaos space marine to make. Five will be noise marines, and the last will be another bannerman for my Night Lords.

Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment