Monday 27 January 2014



Hello again folks!

Below are the Night Lord models that I recently finished highlighting and basing. They're the same models featured in the first few posts, but highlighted and based.

I figured I might as well put them up here since they're taking me ages to do.

The guy in the middle of the first image was the first infantry model I ever highlighted, so hopefully you can see some gradual progression as the images roll on.

The images show the front, then the back of the models. Mainly because the backpacks take almost as long as the rest of the model to paint, and I ain't going through all of that trouble for nothing!

Anyhoo, enjoy!













I know about the left dudes lens by the way, I fixed it right after this image was taken. Annoying when that happens right?


2 comments:

  1. Always liked the Night Lords colour scheme. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, I should have four more dudes finished off before long.

    ReplyDelete