Sunday 2 March 2014

Hey guys!

It's been a productive (albeit distracted) week, as I got a bunch of models finished this week, but didn't touch any of the Noise Marines I was supposed to.

If anyone here followed my thread on Wargaming Ireland, they might remember the Warhammer Ghouls that I had painted up to be Fallout Ghouls.

I had two painted at the time, then painted another and forgot about them. They weren't really finished (One based, but the base wasn't highlighted. The others weren't based at all, you get the idea.), so I had another crack at them and came up with THIS:

Haha, more blood... I am so creative.
I basically finished them and went back over them with that new technical paint from GW. It really makes a model pop.

I then had the great idea to do another:


And he looked grand, so I did another!


And another...


You get the idea.



In the end, I became the happy owner of eight Fallout Ghouls that I could also run as plague zombies for my Chaos army if I really wanted to. See the group shot below for the efforts of my labour.


So I'd like to think that I made up for last weeks no-show with this week!

I also plan on doing another count of the entirety of my model collection again, so I can keep track of my progress and see just how much further I have to go. I'll be editing this post with the list, so look forward to that!

G'luck and see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Frank, they're based with Liche Purple then heavily drybrushed with Tentacle Pink. Very quick to do!

    ReplyDelete