Sunday 23 March 2014

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a camera this week, so cannot provide a picture of my new Chaos Spawn!

On the other hand, I was also working on another Emperor's Children guy, which I can now finish off for next week and take a picture of it for next Sunday.

Speaking on Sunday's I've decided to not guarantee that this blog will be updated on Sundays, as I don't actually need a full week to get an infantry model painted. However, when I'm painting my tanks it's going to take a lot longer to get anything finished, so a week is hardly going to be enough time for them at all.

In other words, unless I'm doing infantry or Spawn, the Sunday update was not going to be feasible for every single Sunday.

I can certainly post what I get done each week, but I can't promise a freshly-painted tank every Sunday unfortunately! That, and cameras keep going missing on me.

I was also going to upload a fan-made Night Lords codex supplement that I made to make up for the lack of images this week too, but blogger won't let me do that, so if anyone has a place that I can upload it, let me know!

Until next week, good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment