Sunday 15 May 2022

Ada from the Resident Evil 2 boardgame

 Hey folks, a shorter update than the last but nevertheless:



This Ada model had been lying on my desk for ages, so I figures that the best thing to do next would be to clear up all the half finished and untouched models in my painting pile there, starting with her. I had to use a bit more varnish on her because the undercoat reacted weirdly with her model, resulting in a shiny white undercoat that the acrylic paint kept rubbing off of quite easily. I used Agrax Earthshade gloss over the whole model and some stormshield in the problematic areas where the paint kept coming off, so this model should be sorted for the tabletop now. Its a player model so it'll be one of the most-touched models for the game along the base games Leon, Claire and Kendo, so the extra Varnish will be needed no matter what!

Next I think I'll continue working on those Malifaux Witchling Stalkers that I started, although the Dark Elf Reaper Bolt Thrower, Malifaux Sammael Hopkins, Kendo, Mr. X and entire Warhammer Fortress (I primed the last four over the weekend, as well as removing all the castle mold lines, which took ages!) are all calling to me too. We shall see...

Cheers

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment